Friday, June 27, 2008

Dark of night


When the night has fallen and all the world is still and quiet.. i slip into my bed to sleep..... but sleep has not been my friend this week... i have tossed and turned and walked the floor - more than i did when the girls were babies...

BUT when i have slept..... i have had the most vivid dreams...... played over and over in my head.. until i can relive them in the daylight.......... (and drive myself nuts i might add)

i am in the dungeon..... hanging by my wrists from the chains in the ceiling.. i am naked and goose bumps cover my skin....... i am blind folded and can only hear Sir walking around the room.. hear the music being turned on .. loud.....

i feel His hands brush down my back over my ass and between my legs .. forcing them wider apart....... He whispers in my ear..... words i can't make out in my dream.. but my heart still pounds louder and harder.......

And then it starts... flogger i think ....... stinging biting into my ass .. wrapping around and catching soft spots on the front of my pelvic bone making me dance and squeal and twist and turn... But He doesn't stop...... the flogger continues to bite into my flesh.. over and over ... and i am cursing Him and crying and saying it is enough i can't take it.. i am angry at Him.. stamping my foot... cursing that it has been weeks and no pity from Him .. my mind and body can not keep up with the speed .. with the strength.. with the pain..

The flogger is tossed aside for a tawse.. and the slaps burn and hurt.. and i shout at Him.. 'how dare He???!!' my mind tells me to stop it.. to end it.. to run .. to hide.. but my mouth only continues to complain and bitch and moan........

After the tawse there is the whip.. and cuts and stripes form across my ass... i am crying.. heart broken .. He .. my beloved Sir.. is hurting me.. and not stopping.. and it isn't supposed to be like this... and i am still fighting Him..

And the whip is tossed aside for the crop.. and now the crop goes to work on my ass.. and then across my breasts.. and between my legs.. and i am breathless.. and crying still... and feeling limp...

Sir stands behind me.. moving in close.. i can smell His smell.. i can feel Him.. bare chested pulling me close into His body..feel the sweat running down His body.. running His hands across my flesh.. reaching round.. grabbing my tits.. squeezing them.. pinching the nipples.. but all i feel is Sir's body against mine.. holding me tight.. holding me close.. holding me safe......... His hand slides down between my legs and i moan.. i am dry.. i am too disjointed to feel my pussy...... it hurts damn it.. i hurt..

He steps back from me .. and pulls my ass back towards Him.... commanding me to spread my legs .. and i do.. i have no choice.. no will.. and He teases me.. making me wet .. a little bit.. and then.. BANG.. He rams into me.. finding the spot.. rubbing it.. feeling the muscles tighten so tight around Him........ and He continues to tease.. till we both smell the musky scent.. hear the slop slop sounds as He moves in and out of me........

And then it stops.. and i feel the cold wooden paddle against my ass.. i hear Sir tell me to count.. 1 .. 2... 3... 4... 5 relatively gentle hits .. AND THEN....... the paddle hits full force.. sending me flying as far across the room as my arms will allow......

Once i catch my breath .. i move back.. bent slightly .. offering my ass to the paddle.. and again.. 1..2...3...4... 5 AGAIN .. full force the paddle sends me whirling the full extent of my arms.. and again we wait while i catch my breath and move back into position........ over and over till i am hanging limp from the chains.. no more tears.. no more curses.. no more anything...... except my world is filled with Sir's scent.. with Sir's force.. with Sir....

And then i am down .. on the floor ... half kneeling.. half lying.. kissing His feet .. thanking Him..........

And i am home again.........



3 comments:

  1. Welcome home.

    swan

    ReplyDelete
  2. All manner of beasties came come creeping and crawling in the dark of night.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts