Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Another Day - Another Dollar

My life is falling into a routine - finally.

I go to the gym every morning.... and then after lunch I start working on the computer - doing this new job - and sweating bullets.  

No no - that's not entirely true - I am finally getting the hang of the program and the content the "client" is expecting us to turn into a hollywood production.  Thank god for YouTube - as I have managed to teach myself a few editing tricks by watching the videos.

I find myself thinking less and less about BDSM and lack of a dominant in my life.  I figure IF I am meant to be involved - meant to have a dominant - it will happen............ if not?? shrug.... then life will be quite mundane and vanilla.

At times I do miss the connection a submissive has with her Dominant - but then I just push it all out of my head and concentrate harder on the "job".  After all - truthfully - who wants a 60+ year old submissive without the perky breasts and perky body - and perky everything??!!! (and if I let my mind go in that direction - it only spells disaster for my self esteem - so enough of that!)

Except ............ 

There is no off switch for those thoughts..... and I pretend to everyone 'out there' that everything is fine and I am quite happy with the way things are............. but deep down inside there is an emptiness - a big hollow hole - that I am not sure will ever be filled.  And that makes me quite sad.

4 comments:

  1. As my mom often said...if it is meant to be, it will be. You are doing what you can to move on. I bet there are some 'older'...like us...dominants who would be darned lucky to have you.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:08 pm

    Hugs from mini me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ordalie2:20 pm

    An off switch for so many sad thoughts...That's what I crave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:22 am

    See you tonight. This one resonates through me too. Am pretty much in the same spot.

    J

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts