Sunday, September 04, 2011

Happy Hallowe'en

Ok so W and I went to town yesterday to get a fitting for my corset... of course I brought my camera - I HAD to have pictures of this grande Hallowe'en party

Our first stop was the corset stall - and yes I got a fitting and came home with a brand new corset...


Right beside where we were was this stall selling masks.... and trust me I do NOT mean kids' hallowe'en masks....






These masks are fetish re-makes of the good old gas mask......... Can you believe these things????!!!!  I had nightmares last night of green monster faces chasing me !!!!  AND people actually wear them  to events !!!!  




Then there were some 'normal' folks dressed in their rubber or latex or just plain out of this world clothing....... I have to admit to a fascination with the idea of wearing rubber AND there was a stall with rubber kimonos and I did try one - for all of 30 seconds!!  The smell got to me and the texture against my skin........... let's just say I do NOT have a rubber or latex fetish!!
















There were cross-dressers galore and more tattoos than I could count.........







W and I came home hot and tired - and very glad we are just normal folks.... (cheeky grin) well normal BDSM folks... (and yeah yeah I know .. it's not politically correct !!)

2 comments:

  1. That corset is STUNNING!

    I *heart* corsets!
    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:41 am

    And look at you, Miss Skinny Minnie! Awesome corset btw.;-)

    P

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts