Monday, September 05, 2011

Spankings and corsets

Sunday morning W and I were lazing around watching the Sunday morning news show... i was playing my online games ........ and W said - out of the blue - "Are you almost finished?"  No I wasn't ...so W said "Tell me when you are".

My heart started to beat a little faster........ and I admit I didn't concentrate as well finishing up the game.  Once I was finally done........ W told me to go find some toys as He wanted to play. 

P L A Y ??? 

On a lazy Sunday morning??? at the house???
This hasn't happened in ......... like........... forever !!!
and I offered up my usual whining ......... "but YOU have all the good toys!"  W didn't bat en eyelash - told me to go to the car and get what I wanted from his toy bag.  WOW!  He had brought the toy bag too???!!!

I went upstairs and decided I really did have a couple of toys He could use (save me from having to find something to wear that was public viewing friendly) and then I decided I would have W help tie me into my new corset.  Time to find out if all the hype was right - the new stays were supposed to allow me freedom of movement while shaping my body............. AND the most important bit - they weren't supposed to press into my lower belly where the insidious abscess resides. 


W was delighted to tie me into my corset - and tie me good and tight.  At first I had that moment of panic - 'I can't breathe' ..'my ribs are gonna fold in' .. 'it is gonna hurt SO bad'....... but none of that happened.... and it even felt comfy (well as comfy as any tightly tied corset can feel)


Then the first test of the freedom of movement claim - I knelt down and bent over the ottoman.  (easy as pie - with only a little discomfort at first) 


And then........... the leather strap started it's work on my ass........... and with the first hit I remembered how long it had been since we had played privately.  


There is a big difference between private and public play - for me anyway.  First off publicly my mind is already there - knowing at some point we ARE going to play.  Then there is the exhibitionist part of me that wants to bare my ass and have people watch it get beat...... And of course there is the energy that comes from a public play party.  

At home it is just W and me - no music - no flashing lights - no spectators - no energy - no hype - just us and the pain.

Wearing the corset while W beat my ass added a whole new dimension to the session..... it felt for all the world like I was tied down tightly - it felt like an elephant was sitting on my back...... it felt like I really couldn't move.......... 

And what a glorious feeling that was !!!

Add to that the fact that I was wearing ONLY my corset and every other bit of me was open and exposed and 'in your face' sort of thing..... and I felt ........ sexy.  Yeah sexy - that doesn't happen too often...... 

W was having fun....... first the strap - then the quirt - then the crop - then the strap again... and I was wiggling my ass at him something awful ............not to be cheeky (excuse the pun) but because ...... damn it !! ........... it hurt.

Then the rhythm kicked in......... and I was riding the waves of pain - like they were soft gentle waves in the ocean......... and it felt oh so good !!!  W stopped... saying something like "I gotta get a pic of this nice rosy ass" and flash flash the camera went off..... and then it was back to riding that HUGE wave............ towards my fairies and endorphins and sheer pleasure. 




At some point I felt W push my legs apart....... 
And then He was between my legs playing with my intimate private parts...... coaxing them to open up like a flower to the sun............ and then the fireworks were going off in my head..... and my body was arching upwards.......... and I remember hearing myself moaning and crying out......... 


And then I was half lying sideways on the ottoman - trying to catch my breath - thinking to myself - W does find me sexy !!! and that was just another piece of the puzzle that needed fitting in..... and deep inside I was glowing - and happier than I have been in a very long time !!!!




After care in our house - usually involves a drink for me - a drink for W........ and miss ashes checking that the coast is clear so she can snuggle up amongst all the toys and purr to her heart's content.......... 



I was purring too...... when I snuggled up on the recliner to bask in the warmth of a red ass.......... an earth shattering orgasm ...... and knowing my W loved me

6 comments:

  1. One Hell of a Sunday morning! They all should be like this!

    Such a lovely red ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to know what the neighbors are thinking about Sunday mornings...

    morningstar you were a tad louder than normal, butt that is JUST fine with Me ☺ ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely red ass you have there. I'm sure it was quite warm and toasty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with littlemonkey ... ALL Sunday mornings should be like that!
    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:46 pm

    Maybe a weird thing to say, but that was just soooo romantic.

    Annelin (who reads you now and then)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:32 pm

    sounds like a perfect way to spend a Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts