i was awarded (questionable term) the Honest Scrap award by dear Scarlet Wytch that she is !! (more like honest crap .. but that has been said before i see !!)
The rules for this look pretty easy:
1. List 10 honest things about myself (TRUE and interesting things - not just the color of yours socks!)2. Pass the award on to 7 bloggers.
ok here we go.........
1) i always wanted to be a teacher.. BUT.. i worked in business for a number of years before becoming a teacher.
2) i am extremely shy and don't much like going out to parties where i will be forced to interact with folks i don't know
3) i used to suffer from severe agoraphobia - went to therapy for a number of years and have more less beaten it......... (but i think it lingers around the edges of my life - which would explain my love of being safe at home and not having to go out)
4) i have never honestly believed i am very good at the job i do..... that i am just "fooling" folks.. i wonder after 20+ years of doing this job .. if i will ever believe in myself??
5) i am highly allergic to alcohol - in any and all forms - which means i am not allowed to drink.. shouldn't drink.. and though i never did drink much.. for some stupid reason i miss it !!
6) i am still labeled by those who know me pretty well as being naive and less than "street smart"
7) i still honestly believe in the inherent good in everyone
8) my favourite time of day is early morning - just before sunrise when the entire world is quiet........
9) i love quiet..... dislike televisions/radios and anything else that breaks the silence of my world
10) i never believed i was a very good mother......
ok.. now the part where 7 people land up hating me instantly.........
i want Buffalo, swan, kaya, noirkat, drakor, Mr. Upton Ogood (didn't think i would leave YOU out did you?? )and last but definitely not least Whitesnake.