Friday, May 19, 2017

Fairies






One thing I didn't share with you from last weekend is my fairy garden.

It's all set up and catching people's eyes -- especially the childen!  The teacher I worked with re-gifted a set of fairy wind chimes which will come to the trailer this weekend and I know Sir Steve will hang them.... he tends to humour my need to be surrounded by fairies.

I didn't bring my good camera -- only had my cell -- but I so wanted pictures of the fairy garden I couldn't wait for the good camera.  AND of course the day I took the pictures it had been raining..  the pics aren't the best -- but this is my 

Fairy Garden

This is the entry door -- the small bottle holds the key


of course the fairies have to be camping!
  

There's a little swimming hole for when the weather warms up... 
 


 a quiet bench for snuggling......
 


fairy Emma is singing "feed the birds...."  
 

 I hope over time to add some pretty ground cover that will flower and more fairies to delight young and old......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts