Monday, May 28, 2007

My nemesis

Let me introduce you to my nemesis..............

these became my worst nightmare on the weekend.. my utter and complete undoing..........

On Sunday Sir used them once again on my pussy lips........ this time He took bigger bites than He had on Saturday and i was left hanging on to the arm of the chair until my knuckles turned white.......... my pussy throbbed and burned.......... and all the while i was trying to breath it through..... trying to get on top of the pain.......... all i could see in my mind's eye was a desire for maybe some clothes pegs added for extra OUCH.. or maybe the flogger being used at the same time.. or maybe .. still maybe...... being made to kneel while Sir put his fingers in me and brought me again and again to orgasm...........

why is it...that when i am in the midst of the worst pain... i come up with ways to make it even worse????????? (but i must confess i didn't share those ideas with Sir .. well not then.. but He will most certainly know now!)

Mind you........ getting up to fetch Sir a drink while wearing these devilish clamps .. having them swing and tug .. walking with my legs spread apart to avoid crushing the extended lips .. was humiliating (for me) .. And then .. to be so focused on the clamps and the damage they were doing dangling there.. i forgot to ask for permission before entering the living room.......... and Sir sent me back out .. turn around.. and approach properly...... prolonging the dangling time was sheer evilness i swear!!!

And .. the best part.. and yes i do believe it was the BEST part.. i was not given another orgasm after the ones on Saturday...... i endured more pain on my sore lil pussy on Sunday with no orgasm......... and know what ?? i loved it !! It really taught me that orgasms are Sir's gift to me........... and for some weird and wonderful reason that was an important lesson for me this weekend.......

i am not cranky or upset or sulky or even that whiny because i endured the pain on Sunday with no reward......... enduring for Sir.. watching Him grin as he put the clamps on.. or flogged my pussy was .. honest!! ....... such joy for me.. It was done because Sir was having fun........ and that is my job as His..... to give him enjoyment.........

yup........ it was a great weekend even if i have a new nemesis....

1 comment:

  1. I know you are into Geisha but did you know that the Chinese women at court were taught how to walk by having a small spiked ball dangle between their legs and if they took too big of a step it would prick them. I can always make and attachment for the chain on your clamps should your Sir wish.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts