Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Yipee!!

We are going to Montreal this weekend....for yet another grandson's birthday party.

Only this time we aren't gonna do the return trip all in one day.  Nope not doing it.  This time W and I are driving up a day early - and staying over in a hotel!!

W has a flight club he can go to (flight club = remote control helicopters) and I can chill out in the hotel - watch TV, play on my computer, and amuse myself.  Then the next day we can maybe visit some friends - or poke around in some Montreal shops - or whatever before the birthday party.  And then drive home

I am so excited - it's like a mini holiday!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

oh and I am curious - anyone following the adventures of my Elf on the shelf??? He's in the top right hand corner....... and I post the pic of where he is every day....... 

Christmas is coming and I am SO excited over that too!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Your post made me smile. Nice to wake up to someone's good news. What is the elf doing in the guest room?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts