Monday, November 17, 2014

Road Trip

On Saturday we took off for a road trip to Whitby - for their annual train show.  I brought my camera along (for laughs and giggles).  I decided to challenge myself by taking pictures from a car doing 100K+ ...(I do love a challenge!!)

As with any road trip our first stop was at an On Route to pick up coffee (well for W not for me)............

the following pic is an arty farty shot of their arbor



and the following shots were actually taken from the moving car......... 














We stopped for lunch at this hamburger joint friends took us to a while back...... interesting 50's style diner............




 this was a poster that was in our booth - Xrated dontcha think?
(or should I just get my mind out of the gutter??)

this was a mural in the ladies washroom

AND yes I did actually take a couple of shots at the train show - where W had great  fun poking around the vendor's stalls - finding treasures for his layout..... 








then we met some friends for dinner - and finally arrived home around 10pm.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts