Thursday, November 20, 2014

Recommendation

I have found the most wonderful fetish photography site. 

Now I do not usually wax poetic about any blog/website - I do post the most interesting ones on the left side - the ones I read.... BUT this site - this new one I found just this morning - is totally amazing.

It appeals to the photographer in me - the sub in me - the voyeur in me.

With permission from Old Master (owner of the site) I am leading the way - follow me to HERE..... for the most amazing photographic treats ever! 

I can only dream of being half as good as Him.

3 comments:

  1. Who is " Old Master " ??

    W

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Sir - that was poorly worded... I have corrected the reference

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, they are very interesting

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts