Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Klutz

The pictures that one sees of Tai Chi are always so beautiful - and the people doing it so very graceful.



I always thought it would be fun to take Tai Chi classes.  But between work and family I never seemed to find time.

Well now I am retired - with all sorts of time on my hands.  So I signed up for classes  - 4 months of classes!!!

Today was my first class.

Now I have never considered myself to have 2 left feet - or to be unable to follow simple directions........... but dear god!!!  Tai chi may just defeat me.   I couldn't even remember which foot was my left foot !!!  

KLUTZ !!

I think it is gonna be a long long time before I am one of those graceful folks doing Tai Chi in the early morning dew........... thank god I signed up for 4 months!!

1 comment:

  1. Good GOD, it is only the first class, you are to be a Klutz....

    I KNOW you will become a good Tai Chi student given time...

    W

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts