Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Permission



On Friday I put The Journey on Hiatus - on Saturday W asked me if I had permission to stop writing on The Journey.

I have been thinking about that....the permission thing.  And no I did not have permission to take a break from writing.  And I was wrong to just do it,  (though truthfully I believe if I had told W I was done with writing for now he would have shrugged his shoulders and told me to do what I wanted - he's like that you see) 

BUT that isn't any reason to have just stopped without permission.  

So I think I will pick up where I left off before this whole permission thing - I do have some thoughts on 24/7 and it not being some fun fantasy of whips and chains and floggers oh my !!!  (though - with my luck - W will probably ask why I started writing again without permission........... le sigh............ sometimes one can't win for trying)

2 comments:

  1. Yay
    glad you are back and look forward to reading some more of your writing. (((hugs)))
    saffy

    ReplyDelete
  2. 24/7 can be a hugely difficult transition. I'm looking forward to your thoughts. :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts