Friday, June 15, 2007

quick friday morning thought..


i was reading some long over due reads (blogs) this morning with my morning coffee when i saw a definite theme... and i don't know.. maybe it was the lack of sleep.. lack of coffee.. or total bratty submissive me coming out.......

BUT WTF??!!

i have read over and over how lucky this sub is .. or that sub is.. to be in service to their Masters.. to be used and abused by them.. and yes i have said the very same things.........

BUT

what about these Masters?? do they EVER think how lucky they are to have a submissive ready willing and able to spread their legs (or other parts) on demand?? How lucky they are to have a submissive cooking cleaning doing laundry for them - and in some cases raising the children too???

HUH?? do they ???

ok.. going for more coffee and hopefully in the bottom of the next cup will be a large dose of appropriate submissive thinking......

6 comments:

  1. Of course this Sir knows just how lucky He is to have a slave like you, so take out a few clips and place them where they will make you smile ( and I don't mean on MY body either ).....

    Sir,
    Owner of morningstar

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhhhhhh poooh... and i thought i was gonna finally get carte blanche..

    and why clips??!! why can't i get a "get out of trouble" card??? huh?? huh??

    and Sir just for the record.. this post was NOT about You!!! i know full well how much You appreciate me.. always..

    morningstar (owned by Warren)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You used a word in poor context I believe "THINK" can Dominants do that wow they are special. Next you will be saying that they are all knowing too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhhh drakor.. there is that brat coming out again... LOL

    morningstar (owned by Warren)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:19 am

    I wish my Master would take time to realize how lucky He is :(

    I loved the post.......not too bratty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:33 pm

    Well... I am insisting for Him to write on my blog... or to get Himself a blog where I could read nice things (or awful, who knows?) about me... He is very resistant to that idea... but I will continue bothering Him about that until... I give up....

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts