Saturday, February 17, 2007

Best Laid plans ...

i had this half formed idea for a Valentine's present for Sir.... i picked up these cute heart shaped clips and was all set to continue picking up "pervertables" to add to the package.. finishing off with some nice pink rope............ when of course i got sick......... i kept praying i would find the energy to at least get out and finish off my project before the weekend.. but it was not in the stars..............

So last evening.. half apologetically .. i offered Sir the only thing i had for Him for Valentine's day...... simple little heart shaped clips. He opened the package and laughed this evil laugh .. evil Dom laugh....... i glanced over at Him wondering what He had found amusing about 8 bloody lil clips......... Sir was watching me.. holding one the clips in His hand.. opening it and closing it and grinning at me... He asked if i had "paid attention" to the clips??? i hadn't.. He leaned over and showed me the clips...... without the cute valentine packaging.. without the cute red cardboard to hold them all neat in a row......... he showed me........... the TEETH! OH MY GOD !! what WAS i thinking???

Can you see those teeny tiny alligator teeth...... meant to grip hair?? teeny tiny razor sharp teeth?? can you SEE them??? when i saw them .. my knees went weak.. my stomach turned.. and i pulled out the only trump card i had.. "SIR!! i am wayyyyy too sick.. too weak to have those things used on me !!!" (notice i didn't add this weekend.. i was hoping the "ever" would be implied)...

Sir smiled.. He carefully unclipped all 8 of them.. He carefully unbuttoned the front of my dress.. He carefully and methodically placed 4 of them on each breast while i clung to the arm of the chair and screamed bloody murder !!! Eventually the pain subsided to a dull burn......... and then the thought crossed my mind that "hey this wasn't so bad afterall".. and then almost immediately the thought hit "they have to come off!!!!" And off they did come.. none to gently either.......

Later in the evening Sir decided that these pretty lil heart shaped clips were wasted on my boobs.. yes yes wasted!! He came to me and unbuttoned my dress from the bottom up to my waist........ pushed my legs slightly apart and proceeded to put a clip on my delicate pink bits........ and ohhhhhhh how i screamed.... 2 were put on.. 3.. and the tears were welling up in my eyes.. the pain was unbearable... He reached for His camera and i had to endure these cute lil .. innocent looking.. heart clips until He had taken a few pictures....

Once they were off. i was sure i would be spared any more.. after all.. i am an invalid right?? i have been sick for 8 days.. i am not my strong self. Sir didn't read the bit in the contract that says "sick subbies are not to be played with" ... About 30 minutes later the two clips were put back on my pink delicate bits.. He reached for a 3rd but i broke down and begged Him to allow me only 2 !!! And being the kind Sir He is.. being the loving Sir He is.. being the caring Sir He is.. He left the 2 on.......... for a good 10 minutes !!!

Ohhhh i nearly forgot.. i also got my Krispie Kreme donuts........ a whole box of cream filled Krispie Kreme donuts............ so when the clips came off and i was mumbling how mean He was.. how cruel He was.. (i do believe i even used swan's expression.. "Pooh head") He reminded me that i had been allowed one whole cream filled donut ... with no limitations.. and He began to muse about how my next one might be more of a challenge.. what could be traded for a bite.............

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:55 am

    *snicker*

    That'll teach you to never EVER buy clips without opening them and trying them on your fingers first. Silly woman! Let's blame the illness. You were too sick to think straight, right?

    Whats really funny is when we are both in the store. Our opinions on appropriate pinching level don't mesh..lol

    kaya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:28 pm

    Lovely!!!!
    I'm just amazed at your surprise... Now... tell me the truth... You knew about the clips... and you enjoyed them being on... and being off... ;-))
    I know I will have... ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quit bragging! It isn't seemly for a slave to brag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:20 pm

    teehheee I would love to see the pictures!!!! I am sick I tell you S*I*C*K!

    what will she do for the next donut.....bee sure and let us know! :-)

    huge hugs doll........
    ~~martha

    ReplyDelete
  5. would cream of the crop be out of place here?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts