Thursday, July 19, 2018

Good Day








Sometimes I think I wallow in the lows -- refusing to see the positives -- being negative and down and yeah -- jealous.

This morning (despite another bad night's sleep) I woke up and decided that today would be a GOOD DAY ...... I will pull myself up by my boot straps -- give myself a slap across the back of the head -- and just get on with living....... 

There is nothing I can do about the other family -- I can choose to let them get to me (which kinda means they win right?) or I can choose to have a good day....... 

SO
for today I will have a good day!!

It helps that Sir  Steve has promised me pizza for supper so I don't have to think about meals or cooking !!!

Tomorrow -- shrug -- who knows what kind of day it will be -- all that matters right now is that TODAY will be a good day!

3 comments:

  1. It's night for me, so I shall get into bed, but i DO SO wish for you the Greatest day ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today will be a good day for you.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good on you Morningstar! I often focus on the negatives and fail to see the positives so I should follow your lead. Hope it WAS a good day :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts