Tuesday, October 24, 2006

climbing up.. again!

Ugh........ who would have thought i would find myself trying to climb back up again this soon??? The bug i caught over the weekend certainly knocked the stuffing out of me. i have actually taken two days off work (god i hope the place is still standing!! ) though come hell or high water i am going back tomorrow - too much to do and not enough time......... Besides - tomorrow is my birthday and i am not going to let some stupid bug ruin my birthday celebrations !!!

But that wasn't what i wanted to discuss........ i am curious.......... when i am sick i get so damned horny. And i find that very weird!! my body aches, my stomach turns, my head is ready to explode , my nose runs like a leaky tap............ and i get horny!! It isn't like i have the energy or the inclination to do anything about it.. even IF Sir gave His permission........ BUT does anyone else find they get all hot and bothered when they are sick?? Why do you think that is???

And if no one else has this weird reaction to viruses.. please don't tell me !! cause - god - that will just mean i am weirder than i thought !! NO wait !! if i don't get any comments i will believe no one else feels this way and then i will feel weird.. sighhhhhhhhh maybe i am just plain weird.. (giggling) i am pretty sure any vanillas who stumble across this blog must believe me more than weird!!!

ok enough rambling for now........ just thought i would check in to the blogging world and let those that care know i am climbing back up ......... again !!


10 comments:

  1. Sorry, young lady. You are, undoubtedly, the only one that happens to. If anyone tells you differently they are merely trying to make you feel better. Running, walking, creeping and crawling - you're weird.

    How's that cheeks thing you got going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i usually get horny while suffering from severe menstrual cramps. Odd, no? First time i noticed it was when i was about 14 yrs old...

    So i guess if i "suffer" from that - you can "suffer" from the flu horniness...

    hope you feel better real soon.
    this girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buffalo.......... the cheek thing?? i am guessing you mean the duct tape adventure?? once the skin had peeled everything returned to normal.... heyyyy maybe i can blame the duct tape adventure on my virus?? my horniness??

    the girl ... thank you for your comment and support... (eyes Buffalo) i am beginning to think this horniness is a sign i am returning to "normal".. as i am certainly feeling more like myself today.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yeah.. and Buffalo.. question......

    if YOU find my walking, running, crawling, creeping weird..... how come You keep coming back for more?? huh?? huh??!!

    (yeah i must be feeling better .. the cheekiness is BACK!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And that, my child, was the freakin' cheekyness I was talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:23 pm

    Yep. You are just weird.

    *snicker*

    kaya

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you are weird...then so am i. Same thing happens to me.

    Sorry i have been lurking..... life gets in the way sometimes of what we want to do!

    hugsssssss

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:35 pm

    Add me to the club :) I get the same way when I am sick, it always amazes Master. On the other hand, yes you are just plain weird too :) Does that help?

    magdala~

    ReplyDelete
  9. rosebud - thanks for the vote of support.. sometimes it is "hard being green" (cheeky grin)

    heyyyyy kaya.. i am just weird?? well if that is true what's that make you?? huh?? huh??!! LOL

    mian.. i am glad this blog about horniness brought you out of lurking mode.. but trust me when i say i know ALL about life getting in the way..

    magadala.. yup it helps.. knowing i am not alone in this weird and wonderful world.. LOL..

    oh and Buffalo.. you never did explain if i am so weird why it is you keep coming back for more........ LOL.. or is it just my cheekiness you come back for??

    ReplyDelete
  10. Let me think... When I'm sick is usually the only time I have when I am just lying around with time to think about being "horny." The rest of the time I'm rushing around like a freaking lunatic. So maybe being sick just gives you time to be horny...

    swan

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts