Monday, September 30, 2013

Monday morning dawning

I actually saw the sun come up this morning........... not because I had to..... but because we had an alarm malfunction

I have been thinking for the last couple of hours what to write about the weekend...I had the sub group meeting on Saturday and we all had a good discussion on values..... and Sunday W and i got up early and headed off to Montreal for our monthly food shopping - AND - to join in the family birthday celebrations for middle grandson - who turned a BIG 7 on the weekend.

It was for the most part - a very vanilla weekend.  In fact I do believe that 24/7 looks an awful lot like vanilla life.

I think I had some skewered idea that 24/7 was gonna look a whole lot different - and I am having some trouble adjusting to the reality....... I think I thought life would involve a whole lot more of W ordering me and my obeying............ but it boils down to, we both do what needs to be done.  (and I do try to stay out of his hair as much as possible and do try NOT to talk him to death - without much success so far)  We do attend a couple of munches a month - which keeps the contact with the community.  

All in all life is good - the days run together - and weekends aren't as important as they were when I worked.  

Which means for the most part - the Monday "weekend report" entry will probably go the way of the dodo bird and be replaced by........................ ????   Time will tell.

Happy Monday everyone.




2 comments:

  1. Your comment about not talking your Sir to death made me smile... i think that this is a female thing, and i tend to do it to my One also... 24/7 being vanilla.........It is isnt it. Have a good week
    saffy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry 24/7 isn't going the way you thought or wanted it to go as I am sure that I have a great deal to do with busting your 24/7 bubble.

    :-((...

    W

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts