Tuesday, June 19, 2007

fairies..

This isn't much of a blog entry......... but i had to share my latest additions to fairy world..........


this sweet new addition was given to me by my staff at lunch last week........





and this one was given to me today by an older woman who works for me... she said she saw it and couldn't resist giving it to me...... i feel very.. honoured?? special?? touched??? all my fairies are special.. but the ones that come unexpectedly into my life find a very special spot in my heart...

You know they say that Midsummer's Eve is the most likely time of year to see a real fairy....... i will have to keep my eyes open...........anyone know .. for sure!!.. when Midsummer's Eve is this year???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and because it has been awhile.. i have posted some bondage pictures to my photojournal.... enjoy.......

5 comments:

  1. From what I can tell, the midsummer solstice falls between July 14-16... So, that should give you the dates for the appropriate "official" unveiling of your fairy.

    Hang in for the end of your year with kiddos. Sending you positive energy.

    swan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your latest addition shows beauty found only through struggle it possesses an inner strength perhaps not as pristine as the first one in your blog but still quite a character. I think an excellent choice for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:14 am

    That pewter (is it pewter?) fairy is positively gorgeous. She looks like she's poised to hop in to some mischief. :)

    kaya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Personally, I saw a goodly number of fairies when I was in San Fran.

    Your readers may interpret that comment as being homophobic and politically incorrect or as a desperate attempt for humo(u)r.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts