Friday, November 09, 2018

Schedules




I have always had schedules......... from when I was young to the present day.  I love my schedules -- not necessarily what is on them -- BUT schedules keep my life ordered and give me some sense of control over my daily life.  

Living by a schedule can have it's down side........ like when someone outside my head adds something to my schedule - for example a doctor's appointment.  Grrrr it really does raise my stress levels.

I loved it when I lived alone -- cause my schedules were mine and didn't have to take into consideration anyone else's schedules.....though I did still have to deal with unexpected interruptions for outside things.

One of the things I took into consideration before I moved here to live with Sir Steve was the obvious shift to my personal schedule.  But I adapted and even managed to incorporate his schedule and the lil one's schedule into mine -- making it my schedule.  

Now my weekly schedule looks pretty much like this..........

For the lil one with mild adjustments on Friday and Monday......

                            Breakfast and ready for school from 6:15 to 7:45
                            Pick up from the bus at 2:45
                           Keep an eye on her till Sir Steve comes home 
                           and then make dinner

For me alone

                           Monday is laundry day
                           Tuesday is grocery shopping and running messages
                           Wednesday is baking day
                           Thursday is cleaning day

AND 

Friday is my day........ once the lil one gets on the bus in the morning the rest of the day is all for me.  Most Fridays I give myself a manicure and shower and just pamper myself.  The best part about Friday is - I never have to look at a clock !  I can sit on my ass ..... binge watch movies.... eat bon-bons 

The weekends have no real schedule -- I just go along with whatever Sir Steve's schedule is....... and what he has planned.

I was thinking today as I painted my nails how much I love my schedules.  How accomplished I feel by Friday -- all my tasks done.  I realize I am a very contented submissive.  

Life is good when I follow my schedules

2 comments:

  1. Hi Morningstar,

    I guess maybe I do have schedules as I tend to plan ahead what I want to achieve chore wise on a given day (mild OCD here lol). I can totally relate to stressing big time if something interrupts those plans!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the past I used to make and live by such schedules, Morningstar, but in retired life, I am no longer very successful at sticking to them so what's the point :>)) Hope you're having a great weekend with Sir Steve! ... nj

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts