Friday, July 20, 2018

Zen





I am trying to be very 'zen' today.......

Yesterday was a good day....... I did everything I wanted to ........ Sir Steve ordered pizza for dinner...... and even brought home my favourite marshmallow cookies (that I have been trying to avoid so that those 10 pounds will stay off for the wedding -- now I need self control right? grinning)

Today I have a half day to myself -- the lil one will be coming over around 1 p.m. to spend the next week with us.  Which means there won't be a whole lot of 'adult' time if any.......... (big sigh) ......somehow once every two weeks isn't cutting it for me....... 

BUT 

for today I am trying to be 'zen' ........ breathe out the stress breathe in the peace

"ommmmmmmmmm'

2 comments:

  1. Namaste, Morningstar :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad yesterday was a good day :) Hope today was just as good.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts