Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Passion







By last week it felt as though the passion had taken an extended leave from our relationship (what with my being sick and then my feeling like the 'nanny') 

The play on Saturday night really helped -- for me there is something very sensuous in whips and floggers and paddles ....... feeling his strength -- riding the pain to euphoria........ I whispered I needed sex -- needed him -- and he promised..........

BUT 

I had hoped for Sunday morning -- or maybe a Sunday afternoon delight -- but Sunday trudged by and there were no overtures on his part..... and my desire was quickly evaporating......... 

with the evaporation came a sadness..... an emptiness........ a loneliness.

Sunday evening was a parade of visitors to our campsite........ sitting on the deck enjoying the sunset -- talking with friends and family........ and my loneliness .. my isolation grew. 

When we came inside he kinda followed me around -- and I thought ... no I knew.. he was gonna suggest going to the bedroom -- but what little passion I had had was gone.... dried up dryer than than the Sahara Desert.

He politely - formally -- asked me if I wanted to join him in the bedroom..... I didn't know how to answer him!  If he had asked in the morning -- even in the afternoon -- I probably would have raced him there -- but by 9 p.m............ there was no race left in my body.

I answered him off hand -- 'we can try'.

He knew ... he always does!  and so he pulled out the knives .... and had me lay on my tummy while he drew pretty patterns up and down my back.. my ass... my legs with the blade.  My body cannot ignore those feelings and soon I was wiggling and wishing I knew how to stop him and pull him onto me.......... I was needing him... badly.

When I finally partially rolled over -- in the dim lighting -- the first thing I saw was him --rock hard -- dear god it was huge!! I think I had forgotten (small smile) and I knew I needed him in me immediately!

He smiled -- leaning over me -- positioning himself -- teasing me with just the tip... slowly pushing into me -- making me moan and wiggle ... making me want him -- all of him NOW!

After -- lying in his arms my tears of joy drying on my face and on his chest he whispered 'again this week I promise' -- I know this week will sap his energy and his strength -- I know it'll probably be another week or so (the lil one is back with us starting on Friday) BUT it's ok -- cause we have found our passion again....... 

and life is very good when there is passion.............

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. OH so glad he managed to make you wiggle and squirm and ignite all those feelings!

    Those are some meaningful words on that poster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you were able to reignite the passion, and that he knew exactly how :) Those are pretty powerful words on the poster!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts