Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Adults -- sheesh!


Things for the most part have improved drastically with the lil one and the sharing of custody.  There has been none of the nonsense at the camp grounds like last summer.  The mother in law did announce at the front office at the beginning of the season that things were SO much better now 
they didn't have to have anything to do with US! 

thank god - life WILL improve for us for sure !!

It's June....... and the lil one's school is holding a kindergarten graduation next week.  (don't get me started on Kindergarten graduations..... that's a whole different topic!)

On Monday evening we were all sitting outside on the deck and I asked the lil one if Mommy was going to the graduation.  She proceeded to say
"Yes Mommy's going -- even Grandpa is coming !!  BUT Grandma says they are NOT sitting with you!"

I couldn't hide my shock.  I said 'well I think that's a pretty mean thing for Grandma to say......... we're all family connected by you."  The lil one asked 'does it make you sad ?? does it break your heart in pieces ?" 

I answered her truthfully -- I said "yes as a matter of fact it does break my heart..... we should all try and be family for you!"

Funny spin off from that little chat -- the lil one has been very loving to me -- more than usual -- lots of hugs and kisses.  She's such a sweet lil girl who, it would seem, is still in the middle of  a difficult family situation.



(for the record -- I have recorded this incident for the lawyers -- if/when we ever go back to court to finalize the decree)

3 comments:

  1. I feel so sorry for her. Shes the one that will “suffer” for years to come. Sigh. Hang in there. Kill her with love. Im sure she can see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a sweetie. It is so sad that children get caught up in the middle of adult disputes

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little one needs you in her life....some adults can't help but show their jealousy....hugs abby

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts