Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Plotting and Scheming


                            ME

We have a loose nightly routine...... we take the dog out for her last pee of the night... then Sir Steve takes her to her room ... takes his pills ... shuts off the lights ... checks the doors are locked... and then heads to the bedroom

*I* take my nightly pills -- have my last pee of the night and then head to the bedroom where I pull the covers down -- fluff the pillows -- turn the lamp on by his side of the bed ... and then I strip and climb into bed and wait for HIM to join me. 
Once in a blue moon Sir Steve beats me into bed and lies there watching me strip and climb into bed.  It always makes me 'uncomfortable' for some reason....... and my mind tends to go "BUT BUT BUT I'm supposed to be in bed first!"
 
Him

WELL

the other night Sir Steve beat me into bed....... I got uncomfortable -- and therefore a bit bratty.  I told him he wasn't allowed to beat me into bed!!  (You could see the wheels turning in his head )

AND

the next night -- he beat me into bed again!!  and my brain went "Right Game On!"

SO

last night I matter of factly wandered into the kitchen (during the last 5 minutes of the show we were watching) and took my pills -- then nonchalantly wandered into the bathroom and had my night time pee.  Then I went back and sat down to watch the last few minutes of the show.  

We got up to take the dog out -- but Sir Steve was taking F O R E V E R  to join me outside - so I opened the door to see him stripping off his tshirt before putting on his coat.  I started laughing -- accused him of cheating!  

My brain started to work overtime... he had a head start --- quick quick what can I do to get the advantage back.......... 

Sir Steve and the dog came out -- I had a plan!!  After no more than 3 minutes outside I begged cold and headed back inside.  Sir Steve called the dog and I had to quickly alter my plan....... I was stripping off my coat and boots while I let the dog in......... BUT as soon as the dog was in ... while Sir Steve was hanging her rope up outside... I slammed the door shut and locked it!

YAY ME!!  I had the advantage!!  YAY ME!!

that is ...... until I heard Sir Steve using his key to unlock the door!! Who knew he had his bloody house keys with him??!!!

By this point I am giggling SO hard 

I turned and dashed for the bedroom......... I was trying to strip my clothes off as fast as I could as Sir Steve came dashing into the bedroom kicking his jeans off!!!  He literally dove onto the bed trying to get his socks and underwear off at the same time.  I am doubled over in my lil corner -- still trying to get my turtle neck off -- but laughing so hard I can hardly breath never mind strip.... 

I turned around to see my Sir Steve -- in his most "domly dom-ness" spread eagle on the bed -- virtually naked -- kicking his feet frantically to get his underwear off -- all the while holding down the blankets so I can't slide into bed!!!

By the time we both got under the covers our bellies ached from laughing.  I couldn't help but think if anyone could have seen us pulling these antics they would have thought we were lunatics.  

Life is good when you're not too 'adult' to have a silly moment or two!



 
 


2 comments:

  1. LoL, sounds like a fun game. Rick and I love silly moments like this together. I think it's wonderful, and important that we can be ourselves and have moments like this together.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this playful post.

    When I read about him "beating you into bed" I though you meant physically, with an implement or his hand...

    Which could be fun, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts