Thursday, April 26, 2018

Busman's holiday







We're off on a bit of working holiday today.  Sir Steve's parents need some tile work down in their house... the lil one has no school tomorrow so is with her mom till Monday....... so we're heading west to visit with them -- the guys will do some work and we girls will do some shopping.

Sir Steve's mom has never been to a sex shop -- never owned a vibrator -- and has been hinting almost since I met her that she would like to (at the very least) window shop.  

(wicked grin)

So I am thinking I may just call her bluff and on our shopping trip see if there's a sex shop we can pop into.......... I'll let you know how well that goes.  


OH 
and I do have some little tidbits scheduled to come up every day we're away........ cause I wouldn't want you missing me too much (bratty grin)

I'll be back on Monday with a full report of our weekend away 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun, have a wonderful weekend. Interesting Sir Steve's Mom shared that with you. The shopping trip should certainly interesting lol. Looking forward to hearing about it :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it going to be a wonderful fun weekend. Same as Roz, interesting Sir Steve's om sharing that. Hope you find a shop. Look forward to reading all about it.

    Enjoy.

    Love,
    Ronnnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts