Monday, March 12, 2018

Holiday Time








Friday was the start of "March Break" around here..... the lil one went off to her mom's for the week.........

Sir Steve and I ??? well business has been a little slow -- so when a job came up last Wednesday Sir Steve jumped on it......... and another job came up that required him to work from Friday through till today (Monday)  I am hoping that the two jobs will be finished early this week -- and then we can have some alone time together.  BUT if not -- work is important - especially when you're trying to get your own business off the ground.

I kept myself busy doing the groceries -- then baking up a storm.  I made an interesting cheese and onion yeast bread to have with a pasta casserole.  I baked 4 dozen oatmeal cookies -- and 4 dozen ginger cookies and popped them in the freezer.  Then yesterday I made the yummiest yeast cinnamon sticky buns ever!!



My grandmother used to make them -- and I think mine were pretty close to those sinful treats from years ago....  oh yeah and I did the laundry ......... 

the question is -- what the hell do I do today???


2 comments:

  1. Oh yumm, now I'm hungry! Perhaps more baking :) Or spring cleaning? Better yet, have a nice quiet day to yourself and pamper yourself, or shop :)

    I hope you do manage to get some alone time. Enjoy the break.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dishes?

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts