Monday, March 19, 2018

Back to Normal







We had 3 FULL days to ourselves........ what a treat!!  

We ran around doing messages .... met a BDSM newbie for coffee .... took a run to Montreal to celebrate eldest grandson's 17th birthday...... AND we had lots of time in the bedroom. And the best part of that was -- it didn't have to be on our way to bed at the end of long day -- we got to spend afternoons in the bedroom enjoying each other and definitely reconnecting.

OH and I nearly forgot ... the munch I talked about the last time I posted.... we went... and yes I had HUGE butterflies (gotta love social anxiety - NOT) but all my anxiety was for naught.  They were a great bunch of friendly folks.  And as if it couldn't get any better - 2 Tops that I knew from way back when came to the munch as well... and we got to catch up.  We also met someone who holds play parties fairly regularly.
Sir Steve and I are hoping that this summer we might be able to attend a few more of the munches and we're already booked to go to the next play party.  

But all good things have to come to an end..... the lil one came home last night after a week with her mother.

Back to routine today........ school, work (but no more 9 days straight).

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful 3 days together. Yay!:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you both had a lovely time. Have a great week!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds wonderful. Its times like these I think of during "dry spells", knowing that another one WILL come soon.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts