Wednesday, January 03, 2018

Tuesday Jan 2017



On New Year's Day 2017 I couldn't wait to get home to text with Sir Steve again.  My mind was drowning in him -- in memories of him.

On Monday Jan 2 2017 Sir Steve suggested he take a drive to Kingston the next day and we could have a lunch date.  I agreed hesitantly (cause we had made plans for him to come for a visit on the Thursday ) BUT I told him I knew exactly what I would make -- and what dress I would wear.  He told me no underpants and that made my heart skip a beat and my stomach knot.

He arrived around noon -- and as he walked into the apartment he pushed me up against the wall and kissed me till my knees went weak.  He ran his hands down my back and over my ass -- and whispered in my ear "good girl - no underpants".

I managed to serve lunch -- I don't think I tasted it at all -- hell I don't even remember what I made.  After lunch and some snuggling and kissing - he had me kneel up on a chair and he gave me a small spanking session...... then he took my hand and led me to the bedroom.

In my head the voices were screaming at me -- 'if you do this he won't be back - you aren't supposed to fuck on the first date' and all the other messages my voices like to nag me with.......... I didn't care.  10 years ago I would have sold my soul to the devil for one night in bed with Sir Steve ........ and this was finally my chance.

We spent an amazing couple of hours in bed together...... and as the time for him to leave got closer I started stressing.  'He probably wouldn't come back on Thursday -- he got what he wanted - right?? why bother coming back?' 

Finally I squeaked out "sooooooooo will you still come for the weekend?" Sir Steve looked shocked - and asked why wouldn't he??!!!  

And he did come back on Thursday and stayed till Sunday............. 

We 'made it happen' ...... we really did!!  And as much as it has been a full year we have been together I still get weak knees when he kisses me and being in bed with him is my favourite place to be.......... 

Life is good when your dreams come true.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! What a nice memory and so happy for your two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so pleased you found each other in the way you have. How far you have come in a year xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Squee! What a lovely read on the morning ride to work! Hope u have many more new years memories ahead of u both!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts