Monday, October 16, 2017

UGH!






Yup I'm still down for the count with this bug........ and to make life really interesting Sir Steve messaged me on Friday and said he was coming home cause he now had the 'plague' too 

So needless to say nothing much of interest happened this weekend......

Saturday Sir Steve did manage to make his infamous turkey soup from all the leftovers.......... and it WAS yummy!!



Then Sunday morning I got a phone call from eldest daughter.......  

She was teasing me about my low fitbit scores for the week -- but soon stopped when she found out I was down for the count with fever and aches and pains..... 
Then she told me about Sunday morning brunch her 'man' made for her, complete with chocolate covered strawberries.......... 

AND.......... 

an engagement ring (see this mom smiling from ear to ear?) 



IF I could have selected a husband for her,  I couldn't have picked a better man.  She certainly deserves to be happy .......... 

And now I think I will snuggle under the blankets and binge watch some TV with Sir Steve....... hopefully we'll both surface sooner than later all healed and feeling feisty again !!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you’re still sick. By the way, leftover turkey soup looks good.

    Congratulations to your daughter and her fiancé .

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts