Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Finally !





Welllllll it only took 4 weeks after the court order ...... 2 weeks longer than the court ordered -- but the ex wife is coming today to collect all her boxes and furniture!! (over a year since she moved out might I add)  

Sir Steve is staying home till it's over so I don't have to deal with them or their nonsense.  I told him not to worry about me... ME - I would simply unlock the shed, go in the house, and lock the door behind me........... I can be a bitch like that....

BUT the main thing is -- she is finally going to empty our lives of her crap. And that is a very good thing!

Even better thing is .. I am feeling a wee bit better and Sir Steve says he's on the mend too....... Could be a good weekend....... and that would be a wonderful thing!!


1 comment:

Popular Posts