Thursday, August 17, 2017

Summer Bugs



Yeah summer bugs and I don't mean mosquitoes!  I managed to catch some mystery bug this week.  Let me tell you -- if you are gonna have the flu -- have it at home not in a trailer!!  UGH!  I was fussing cause Sir Steve and I have a 'date' in the city this weekend AND I wanted - needed -- demanded I be better by Friday!!

Fortunately (for all my fussing) it was only a 24 hour thing -- 24 hours of hell -- but at least I am on my feet and feeling feisty again! (big cheeky grin)

Hermione asked the other day on "Pillow Talk"  
 I'm glad you two are getting some private time together. Just wondering, though, aren't you worried about people in nearby trailers hearing you? They must be curious.

worried about the neighbours hearing us?? Yeah I was at first .... I can be a bit vocal during sex.... and at the beginning I used to swallow my moans and "oh gods" till my throat hurt and I would land up having a coughing fit.  As for playing here -- we really haven't done any spanking up here so it hasn't been an issue. I have relaxed considerably since that first night of love making -- and don't much care if the neighbours hear my moans... (cheeky grin).. let them think what they want.

BUT 

we hadn't played up here till that night when Sir Steve started to spank my ass.  At first I was shocked -- did a mental inventory of who was up (the campground gets pretty deserted during the week) and realized there was no one on either side of us and no one across the road.  IF the slaps and moans carried further so be it. 

 Hermione - I told Sir Steve about your comment tonite at dinner and he said if he was worried about the neighbours he would have closed the windows.  

At one point during the spanking I 'listened' to the sound he was making and grinned to myself thinking "one handed clapping".  It wasn't much more than a hard spanking.  For a masochist (and the Sadist) it was like an appetizer of what is to come this weekend.  The whole house to ourselves for 48 hours.  What a treat!!

1 comment:

  1. morningstar, I'm glad that you and Sir Steve aren't concerned about who hears you. They might even be a bit jealous!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts