Tuesday, May 02, 2017

Surrender



I love to be teased - sexually -- brought to the edge but never allowed to just drop over -- not yet -- not till he wants it... desires it... 

He loves to keep me hanging there - loves my facial expressions -- loves to hear me whimper with need -- to feel my nails digging into his skin -- urging him to finish it ... 

On the weekend he took me to that edge -- and held me there for what felt like hours -- I was twisting and turning and moaning with desire

AND..... 

at the height of my need ........
I felt total and complete surrender.

He could have had anything -- taken anything -- I was nothing but a ball of clay in his hands.. to mold any way he wished.... and whatever he wished was my wish ... my need was that strong.

Total and complete surrender 

and that is a very good thing!

1 comment:

Popular Posts