Monday, December 05, 2016

Christmasy post



No updates today on my 'naughty girl list' ......

Sunday was a Christmas day -- I had plans to try and make something called Santa Sleighs that I had seen years ago in some magazine.

I vaguely remembered candy canes and kitkat bars and small chocolate bars -- ribbons and bows..........

  
I spent most of the morning wrapping small chocolate bars -- juggling them into a pile -- hot glue gunning them together then hot glue gunning ribbons and bows.  Sometimes I get these bright ideas for Christmas crafts and they turn out to look tacky and home made.  But to be honest -- I was quite impressed with the outcome..........



Now all the kids on my Christmas list will get one -- and even some of the "kids at heart".

Sunday afternoon Angel stopped by for coffee and I had picked up some Christmas shortbread (no I am not making any this year -- my baking list involves sandwich cookies and maple fudge.)  We had a really nice visit and caught up on all the news.  It was like old times !

And that was my Christmas Sunday -- 

I promise for those of you just dying to know more on the 'naughty girl list' I will continue that theme tomorrow......


1 comment:

Popular Posts