Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Christmas Lists


We are down to 6 days until Christmas......... and Santa isn't the only one checking lists .......I am frantically making lists for the holidays........

*clothes to pack for Christmas with the kids
*food and supplies to pack for my visit with the kids
*last minute shopping I have to get done

checking the calendar -- hoping that Hands and I can fit in some private time over the holidays -- hoping I can do a run up to them to deliver parcels -- 

watching the weather for both the trip to Montreal and the visits with Hands and CG........ 

6 more days -- and I know from experience that everything will come together -- even if it needs a little duct tape to hold it all together...... 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and safe travels.
    good luck with your lists.
    Merry Christmas
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that list. Sometimes we get so wrapped up in all the craziness of the season that it can be hard to keep perspective.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts