Tuesday, October 25, 2016

"You gotta try this"

(please note - I do not frequently do sexually explicit posts but this one is leaning that way so be warned!)



Poor Hands -- I am not sure he was fully aware of how naive?? uneducated?? -- not sure what to call it -- on sex and sexuality I was.

He has pushed a little bit -- and not to be a silly goose - I have taken his guidance and run with it a bit.  I don't 'do' sex stores.  DO NOT go in them unless I have someone with me to do all the talking.  Except he lives there and I live here -- so I have ventured out on my own to shop.

Last Friday I went off to our local shop to pick something up -- and as this time the store was empty !  and the salesgirl was the same one I had the last time ( I am building a relationship at the sex store -- grinning) I asked about my hitachi and why it isn't 'doing the job' as well anymore.

So I had an impromptu sex ed class right there and then.  Another sales girl came over to join in the conversation with her suggestions.  She put this pretty jar down in front of me and said "try this -- I am sure you'll love it -- I use it all the time"  


I thought it was a lube -- even doctors have mistaken my age for need of a lubricant.  So I explained I didn't need lube.  She smiled a rather cheeky smile and said "trust me this is so much more than a lube.  It gets a little warm and encourages blood flow to the area"

I thought it sounded like fun -- read the ingredients quickly looking more for stuff I am allergic to rather than what was in it, bought a small one and came home.

Later when I was talking to Hands he had me get the jar and tell him what was in it..... reading the list the first ingredient was "ginger root" He then said something about not being surprised and reminded me of "figging" (a joyful experience I am avoiding as a long as I can)

Hands "suggested" that I go and try it out.

and I did.

and I nearly died.

BUT what a way to go!!!

Again yesterday Hands suggested I use the gel for him.  I was in the middle of doing laundry (which involves walking down a rather long hallway -- remember that -- it'll all make sense I promise!)

So being a good submissive -- and having learned my lesson last week about asking for some slack.... I went to the bedroom and got the hitachi and the gel and had a little "play session".  

I wondered if the gel would evoke the same reaction as it did on the weekend.  After all -- that was the first time and I had no idea what to expect.  This time I knew pretty much what was gonna happen ..... so maybe not as good.  

WELL -- as good??? can I say even better -- if that is even possible?? Ladies I can truthfully and honestly say the orgasms are totally mind blowing amazing!  (and notice I said orgasmS).  It got to the point that I wobbled to the bathroom and got a warm wet washcloth and washed the devil gel off my private parts.  Done I might add while holding onto the edge of the sink cause they don't stop! 

Finally I made my way to the sofa where I collapsed and waited for my blood to stop pounding and my mind to focus.

THEN I remembered my laundry.  (see I told you we would get back to my laundry) They are pretty strict around here about not leaving it in the machines.  So I grabbed the laundry basket and started the walk down the long hallway................. and guess what happened??!!  the gel that I couldn't reach to wash away started to activate again!!  I have never been so glad that the hallway and laundry room were empty!

Now if you haven't figured out it by now.... I highly recommend buying some.  Start slow with a dab or two and adjust accordingly (cheeky grin)           


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts