Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Mine Mine Mine!






I have said it before -- many times I am sure -- but it seems I need to say it again,

What I write here are MY feelings,  I will not apologize for them. 

AND I most definitely will not try to explain them to anyone -- not anymore.  

I have the right to feel what I feel -- even if you don't agree with me.

I will not allow anyone to tell me that I should not feel a certain way 

I will not allow anyone to try and debate with me my feelings.

And I most definitely will not allow anyone try to make me feel guilty about what I feel - or try and coerce me into feeling something different.

The subject is now closed !!









 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:38 am

    I really don't, and never have understood, where people get off reading someone else's blog and then getting butthurt. It's like reading someone's diary and then punishing them for the thoughts and feelings that are in it. You're allowed to have your feelings, and process them in your own way. The fact that you give us insight into them while you do it is jut a bonus for us, not an invitation for discussion. Your feelings are just that, YOURS, you're entitled to them, and you're entitled to not have someone tell you your feelings are wrong or make you feel guilty for them. Anyone who would do that to you isn't worth your time....geesh...the nerve of some people.

    daddysvera :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What daddysvera said.

    This is your place and you can and should say what you want. Our ability to visit and contribute should be seen as a privilege!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts