Friday, July 22, 2016

Thinking






I haven't been sleeping well for the last week or so.......... and when I don't sleep I think... dear god do I think!!!

I hear all the voices new and old telling me all the things that are wrong with me -- and I am left thinking I must be a really bad person.... 

Do I really make everything about me?!  DO I?? 

Am I really that unlovable??!! 

Do I try too hard  and scare people away ??

Maybe I shouldn't wear my heart on my sleeve .....

Maybe I really don't understand how to be a friend or lover
 
Maybe I should just close the door and hide away 

Yeah my worst enemy is not out THERE 
no -- my worst enemy is in my head.



1 comment:

  1. Don't try too hard . Just be yourself . When you try too hard to please someone , you will not be yourself anymore . And you won't be happy .

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts