Friday, April 01, 2016

Fantasizing/wanting



For the last little while - there has been a little niggly thought going round and round in my head.  I would love to have a part time woman lover in my life.

I have been pushing it to the back of my head - and stuffing it down......... 

but every so often it sneaks out ....... and makes me "hungry" 

I am very "hungry" now............. 

I was talking with the Sadist about it - and he's very good at asking pointed questions - knowing me as well as he does - one of the questions he asked was "would I be assertive enough (my words) to initiate it" and no I wouldn't.

But he planted a seed in my overly active imagination.... 

Best case scenario would be having a Dom (or 2) take control and lead the way by ordering (and I use that word very loosely) us to do a, b or c ........ then you see in my silly brain it would be alright to "do it" ...... and once the ice was broken (so to speak) I wouldn't need much more encouraging........unless of course these imaginary Doms decided it would be fun to participate by way of floggers and crops and canes oh my!!

OR even better scenario would be to find a dominate woman to play with  -- then she could take the lead........ 

oh the joys of being a submissive and not being able / capable of taking the initiative .. 


and no - this is NOT an April Fools joke ........

1 comment:

  1. For someone who claims she is not assertive enough to ask, the post above reads like an explicit invitation.. Just saying.,.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts