Saturday, March 05, 2016

Play Date

My Daddy Dom came for a play date yesterday.  At one point I was laughing and wiggling and shrieking and I said "I know exactly what I am gonna write in my blog tomorrow"!!

But now ....... not so much.

Oh there was a lot of spanking - I even have pictures to prove it  


But pictures don't tell the whole story - only a part of it.

There is something sensual and tender in our play together.  Relaxing and exhilarating at the same time.  Soft and tender yet firm and hard.

It touches something deep inside of me - and allows me to feel in a way I had almost forgotten.

It's special and each "play date" we have I find I want to hold it close to my heart - and treasure it and not share.  

BUT I feel a need to acknowledge how Daddy Dom touches my soul and leaves me feeling whole and complete




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts