Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Trust



I have a date today ............. it isn't a first date.  And he's not a frog.

I have been excited about it since last Tuesday........... 

We have talked and emailed endlessly............ 

Last night I told him I was nervous - he told me to update my blog - I am not sure how he thought that would help....... (grinning) 

But in updating I found the quote above .......... 

and it really did touch something inside of me... 

Time to walk completely through that door! 

And trust again.

2 comments:

  1. Morningstar,
    The one person who you really need to trust is yourself. So...go out there and have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you much success in finding your prince. There is one out there for you I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts