Saturday, November 28, 2015

YES!!!

It's finally arrived!!!!  Grey Cup weekend AND the weekend I decorate the house for Christmas.

I am SO excited!!  It's the best part of the season - dragging all the lights/decorations out and bringing joy to the house.  Mini me and I were talking this morning and she pointed out that the lights of the holiday season brighten up the long dreary dark nights (good lord I closed the curtains at 4:30 yesterday!!) And I think she might have hit the nail on the head - at least for me.............. 

Last weekend I went shopping at our local craft store and bought a plain artificial green wreath and a couple of pokey decorations and a big silver bow..... all at 50% off - YAY for sales!!  I pushed the pokey decorations into the greenery and tied the bow on and hung it on my front door!!  Even the building manager gave it a 2 thumbs up..........



But this is THE weekend when I fill each room with a touch of Christmas.............. and by Monday "The Journey Continued" will be decked out for the holidays as well.  

I promise to bore you all to death with pictures next week ........... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts