Friday, June 26, 2015

I'm Off...........

I'm off on an Adventure...........

My nephew is getting married this weekend and I am off for a 4 hour drive ... gonna stay in a hotel for 2 nights .... eat in restaurants - dance my feet off ... and hopefully have an amazing time.

Lot of firsts in this adventure
first time I have driven so far by myself............
first time I have navigated to a new city - through a new city ......
first time I have stayed in a hotel by myself.....
first time I have gone to a big social event by myself......

If I can do this - then I can do anything right??? 


(and if all else fails - my eldest daughter will be there - and my brother and his wife - so it's not like I'll be all by myself )

I'll be back on Sunday ............ and back on here on Monday to tell you all about it !!!

1 comment:

Popular Posts