Monday, December 29, 2014

Updating.......

What an amazing Christmas Sir and I had!!  oh it was a bit quiet  - no kids or grandkids - but we had good friends over both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day so there was a lot of laughter and good conversation.

I was a very spoiled subbie - besides my new fancy dancy camera - I did get a photo editing program.  The picture above is one editing project I managed to do...... (this photo editing is a whole lot more difficult since I used Print Magic or some such program eons ago!)  Are you curious to see what picture I edited to create the above?? It was a still life I did for the photo challenges.............




Yesterday was Sir's birthday - so I got up bright and early (well I always get up bright and early) and had his coffee waiting for him..... and then I treated him to a country fry up - hash browns, bacon, peppers, onions and scrambled eggs all mixed up together...served with cheese bread toasted.  




Then last night I took him out to dinner (method to my madness - that meant I didn't have to cook - cheeky grin)

Today it's back to regular routine for a couple of days - mainly back to the gym.  I gave myself permission to not follow my "healthy eating" routine ...........and am definitely feeling it...... sooooo... back to the gym and my eating routine!

3 comments:

  1. What editing program did you get?...I am still using Picasa to do baby step edits but may grow up to the main game sometime soon.
    But I was very spoilt to get a Sigma 300 - 500 mm lens....I can't wait to get some distance shots with the new toy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! now THAT was a Christmas present Downunder Dom!! I am gonna guess here that you are in terrific physical shape - that lens weighs 12lbs and is 21 inches long??!!! Good god man you will need a caravan to carry it..... (cheeky grin)

    As for my photo editing program - I didn't want the infamous "photoshop" so I researched and went with Corel's Paintshop Pro ... thinking that I could do a lot of point and click editing without actually having to learn anything...... wrong! wrong! wrong! it looks and acts pretty much like photoshop :( I may spend the rest of my retirement trying to work it out.......

    Enjoy your new lens :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. do love that little pic with the little tree...beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts