Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Yucky

I have noticed that I have been feeling yucky by Friday every week....I started to think 'stupid' thoughts that somehow exercising was bad for me - making me sick...........

Well the feeling sick didn't ease over the weekend - and yesterday I dragged myself to the gym - dragged myself through my exercises and cardio - and dragged myself home... I thought I was gonna die.

Now I may have picked up a bug (cause I do have some physical symptoms that I won't get into that spells BUG) but still this yucky feeling has been getting worse and worse as the weeks go by.

So this morning I googled (google is my friend) "can exercising make you feel sick?" 

And guess what..... it sure can.......... especially if you push it / over work it / and don't allow a rest time between exercise days.

I go to the gym 4 days a week - Monday through Thursday and by Friday I feel like crap...... having read this article I learned that I may be doing myself damage - and worse than that - if you don't allow the body to heal between the exercise days you can actually PUT ON WEIGHT!!!!

Time to rethink schedules................

On another note.... Sir is taking this hobby of model trains to the extreme.  He has been trying to sort out how the tracks will work in front of his station (or some such thing) .  So yesterday he took off and walked the tracks by the Kingston Station.........


Doesn't he look like the cutest lil train guy??? (very cheeky grin)  Hopefully he can now sort out the rails...........

I can hear you all saying "what does one thing have to do with the other?"  Nothing... I just shared is all.......... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts