Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Lessons learned





There is (from time to time) a debate that rages over how a submissive mind set develops.  I know where mine came from......... it was my upbringing......... god!!  I did what I was told - spoke when I was spoken to - followed the rules ........... and tried so hard to be a "good girl" to get a word or two of praise..........

And so I am submissive now..  all grown up... still trying to please and be pleasing - and still dying a little inside when I don't measure up......

So when something happens and W gets angry - or god forbid yells at me - I feel like my world is falling apart - it is of course all my fault - I should have tried harder / done better/ or just simply kept my mouth shut......

(which is what prompted yesterday's blog - nothing happened on The Journey - but in my real life abby - thank you for worrying )




As screwed up as this all sounds - it is my life - all that I know.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts