Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas Corners

Welcome!  Welcome!!!  Come in and see our Christmas decorations ....................




This Santa is the new one W bought this year - he greets everyone who comes in the front door  (the Santa that is - not W)



These are W's stand alone Grinches - there are many more on the tree...........




Unfortunately I didn't take any close ups of  the Grinches in the tree..........



I am so glad we have a fireplace in our lil home - I LOVE a garland around the fireplace during the holiday season..............



 Here is the new garland W bought me to wrap around the stairs going to the bedrooms... the lights change from white to multi-coloured - and everything in between - about the only thing they don't do is play Christmas music :)



 Here are some of my favourite individual decorations...........






Time to go??  so soon??  You'll have to come back on "baking day"

On your way out - come see my reindeer family outside - and the lights in the windows..... 







And just for a touch of artistic flair ..... this is light painting with the reindeer. 




 
Happy Holidays - see you again soon.............. 

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:59 am

    I love your decorations. Thanks for taking the time to brighten up my day. Now I feel like singing some Christmas songs and decking the halls. I think I will start with putting Christmas bells on my front door.

    Have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Grinches :-((

    W

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ordalie1:06 pm

    Many thanks for your photos! I just love all the decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the grinches and the decorations. Maybe with so many grinches decorating your house there will be no room for anyone to be a Grinch. Just a thought

    ReplyDelete
  5. ARGH. you're putting me in the Christmas mood. and we can't have that, I've too much to do before then!

    seriously - the decorations look lovely, and you have snow! We so often don't. it just looks wrong, Christmas with no snow... I really love the fireplace garland, and the wreath on the door - that's stunning!

    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your decorations... i know that we were meant to decorate the house last night, but have not gotten round to doing it yet. ( i really love your One's grinches , and know someone else who would chuckle at those.
    Have a good day
    saffy

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts