Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Snippet







We were all walking back to our cars ....(after fort fright night) ....making our way up a hill on the side of the fort - all of us oldies but goodies walking a tad slower on leaving then when we arrived.

A couple walked just in front of me - talking quietly .... and I overheard her saying "when we get home I want to curl up on the sofa and relax" and he asked " with your feet in my lap" and her answer " definitely with my feet in your lap".  He then hurried ahead to get the car and bring it to her....... and they drove off waving goodbye.  

Days later I remembered that snippet of conversation - and a picture of them came to mind - the two of them curled up on the sofa with her feet in his lap....... and I smiled.  

We all have little "things" we do - that bring us comfort and make us feel loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts