Friday, October 12, 2012

Hard Day



Yesterday was an extremely stressful hard day.  By the time I came home I honestly didn't know which way to turn...... every avenue looked blocked or closed to me.  It was the worst night in a long time.

Today going back into school - my heart pounded - hard - felt like it was gonna jump out of my chest.

But I survived the first 3 1/2 hours and have only another couple of hours to go before I can jump in the car and "run away".  

I wanted this final year to be my swan song (so to speak) I wanted to go out with a bang............ unfortunately the "bang" isn't quite the bang I had counted on........ and sadly this year that was supposed to be filled with joyful "lasts" has turned into a grind my teeth and white knuckle my way through.......... 

9 1/2 months to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts