Thursday, July 05, 2012

Shopping

Have I ever told you folks - I HATE shopping??!!!!

We looked at 8 homes yesterday from 3:00 - 7:00 .. by the time we landed up back at the real estate offices - I could hardly think straight!!!  Out of the 8 we saw 2 hopefuls..   and over night we have whittled that down to one hopeful  It is very cute and has almost everything we want - and somethings we never dreamed of (like a swimming pool) and room for me to put in a Zen garden ............ 

 that's the one in first place!



Our agent has some more houses for us to see today..........

I may be "delusional" (cheeky grin) BUT I have a good feeling about finding our dream home this week................

2 comments:

  1. I like that. "Maybe delusional." Maybe?

    Not talking about the house or the dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks very cute :-)

    swan

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts