Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Second Day

.............. of holidays that is. 

I was sitting here with my coffee (first cup btw) thinking about what to post today..... about my gardening yesterday??? about my laundry today???? and then I thought summer posts are even more difficult to write than winter ones......... cause I have nothing to write about......... really NOTHING.  

So while I was waiting for inspiration to hit... I went looking for a graphic to put up..... a "Tuesday" graphic that is........ two things occurred to me while I was looking at graphics...
1)  The word 'tuesday' looks weird when you are looking at it over and over again..... and might be a really good word for hang-man - if anyone still plays hang-man.....

2) and I couldn't get over how many (gag me with a pitch fork) cheerful "have a happy Tuesday" there are..... and I wondered (though I didn't search) if they have a "have a happy ____" for every day of the week.  and how corny is that??!!

Then I spotted this one................... 



and thought that one sorta suits my style...... cheeky and teasing... with a 'wiggle wiggle' thrown in for good measure. 

Yeah I think I like "Touch Me Tuesdays" sure beats "have a happy Tuesday".............

2 comments:

  1. I figured Wallop Me Wednesday or Flog Me Friday would be more up your alley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha I LOVED this!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!

    Belle

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts