Friday, June 15, 2012

I am slowly going crazy



I don't remember when I learned the song "I am slowly going crazy" but I did... and I taught it to more than a few kiddies over the years. 

Last night I was thinking about the month of June so far.. and the rest of the month still to come and I wondered if I would make it to the end sane. (well ok as sane as I have ever been)

I have 6 more days with the kiddies - then 4 1/2 days of paperwork  - and then summer!

In these last 2 weeks of June - I also have.... babysitting the grandkids tomorrow.....emptying the Prek classroom on Monday (as well as working at my regular school) .... my last celebration with the kids on Tuesday ... my last night meeting on Tuesday night...and a meeting with the bookkeepers to close down the PreK complete with government forms etc. on the last Friday of the month. 

AND to make it really fun and challenging and interesting - the temperatures are going up to 30+ degrees.

The lyrics to that song I mentioned go like this

"I am slowly going crazy
1 2 3 4 5 6 switch
Going crazy slowly am I
6 5 4 3 2 1 switch"
repeat .. going faster each time till you collapse.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:06 am

    Sorry things are so crazy for you now. Love the wild-eyed crazy smily.

    In all my years teaching primary grandes never heard your song. Wish I had. Love it!

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. The song is fantastic!
    It's how I feel as well!
    lol

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts